Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One day I'll finish this blog

I have been writing a post in my head to finish this blog since Robert was born, but I never seem to sit down and take the time to do it. When he was born, I told myself I would finish it once we knew about his CMV. When we found out he was CMV free, I told myself I would do it when he was sleeping through the night. When he was sleeping through the night, I told myself I would finish it when he was baptized.

Well, he has been baptized, but I still haven't found the time I want to devote to this post. I think one day soon I'll get a sitter for the kids an escape to a coffee shop for a few hours to write about Robert's birth and what a joy he has been in our lives.

Until then, I promise to keep writing one awesome blog post in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment