My precious child,
Today I found out you weren't in my belly. I am not going to lie, I had such high hopes that I was pregnant. I had a few signs that pointed in the right direction (crazy dreams, tender body, great blood work) but another that warned me to not get too hopeful (a HUGE zit on my chin).
The warning signs didn't make the outcome any easier to swallow. I really, really want you; to be pregnant with you. To introduce you to your sisters and your amazing Daddy. Maybe, just maybe, you will be a boy to join Daddy's "side" (but another girl would but just as fun).
Five days ago I had blood work to make sure my hormone levels were high enough to ovulate. It is one of the many, many steps that needs to occur for God to place you in my belly. The good news is that my body is doing what is should - something it didn't do for your sister Charlotte - and I am so thankful for that.
So now it is time to wait some more. I am sure this is God's way of trying to teach me patience, something I am struggling to teach Charlotte (age 3) at the moment. I wonder where she gets it from....
Mama ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment