Friday, May 29, 2009

Still waiting, still wanting

Today was, well one of those days.

It started with an unwelcome sign that I was not pregnant with you and ended with the desire to have you even stronger.

You see, over Mother's Day weekend (May 10th) I thought I had come to terms with the idea that we might only have two kids. I had such a great day with your dad and your sisters, and for a moment, I thought, "Life is so good. We would be so blessed and lucky if God only gave us these two beautiful girls."

But this morning Aunt Anne called me asking if I could watch the twins (Avery and Riggs), and I jumped at the chance to see them. Holding them, loving on them, and just being with babies all on my own made me want another one so badly! And honestly, it made me want two of them!

So, I am once again restless. Praying, hoping and dreaming of the day I am pregnant with you, then holding you in my arms.

Maybe my next entry will hold good news!

Much love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment