Nothing new to report these days. This past month I had a really long cycle and off and on bleeding, so back to the doctor I went to make sure all was okay. Turns out my body is just stubborn and not doing its job. Now I see where your oldest sister gets it from, bless her heart.
This weekend the girls and I had your cousins Hays and Gransion over to visit. While it has been exhausting having four, the laughter and giggles have warmed my heart. I pray our family will continue to grow and you will join us soon!
Tonight I was rocking Frances to sleep yet again. She refuses to nap and must do everything the big kids are doing. Last night she was so exhausted, she fell asleep in my arms before I could even finish round two of our goodnight song. While I was rocking her tonight, I held her like I did when I used to nurse her (I usually rock her with her head on my shoulder). It made my heart hurt. Oh how I yearn to nurse another baby, to feel that baby kicking in my belly, and to see that plus sign on that pregnancy test - not in that order of course! But then the guilt came again. Why on earth would I feel such a painful desire while looking down on my healthy, beautiful baby girl? I guess I just want one (or two, or hell, let's be honest three) more just like Charlotte and Frances. It is hard not to want more when they are so adorable and sweet.
So yes, we are still doing the same ole, same ole. Just praying for you and hoping God answers us soon.
Much love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment