I woke up on Friday July 17th with MAJOR cramps. So bad in fact that I was moaning when I woke. I tried to sleep it off, but that wasn't cutting it. I went downstairs and got some old c-section meds from Frannie's birth, gulped them down, then hobbled back up to bed waiting for them to work. They kicked in right as my alarm went off.
So yes, another month down and still no you. I am trying not to get discouraged, telling myself the timing isn't right and yada, yada, yada. But that crap is for the birds. There is never a bad time to be pregnant! I just want another child - I want you!
While we were at the beach, Scott's parents brought down their corn dolly that both May May and I touched a few years back. It is supposed to help with fertility and low and behold, Elizabeth and Frannie are only three months apart. For Frances, I touched the corn dolly in September and was pregnant by February.
I like that time frame. Can you work on that?
Much love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment