I am now at the hard part of the month: the waiting and the unknown. Waiting for a sign that you are in my belly or not, and the unknown of whether or not my body is working. I am hopeful it is, but fear it is not.
I have a zit that just popped out. A sure sign that you are not in there for I seem to get them a few days before my period comes. I am not going to lie, it makes me sad.
For eight months we have been trying for you. Eight. That is how long I carry a baby. I could be holding you right now had we not waited on trying for you. Why did we wait? I know it is better for my body that I did, but it doesn't make the time passage any easier to swallow.
I have an appointment with my new OB in less than a month. Hopefully he will have some suggestions and point us in the right direction and get you in my belly.
Until then, we just wait and pray for you.
Much love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment