Thursday, June 10, 2010

Slacking already

Precious little one,

I promise to update here soon.  You aren't even here yet and I am already slacking on your baby book.  But in my defence, morning sickness is still here (and wearing me out), plus your sweet sister Frances has been sick adding to my lack of sleep. 

But I will write a quick update about your check-up, and promise to write more this weekend about what has been happening with you.

Everything sounded great at the check-up  Your heart rate was bouncing from the low 160's to the low 170's.  Nothing much to check this early on.  I have gained back 3 pounds, so I am now about 128, though my scale last night said I was 130.  Maybe if you would let me eat something other than salads I could start gaining more weight?  Hint, hint. 

I have my high-risk appointment on Tuesday and am very anxious to hear what that doctor has to say.  Other than that, we are just plugging along.  I am so thankful to be out of my first trimester and in the "safe zone." 

Time is just flying by and before we know it, you will be here blessing our family.  What a joyous day that will be.

More later and much love to you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment