After we took the test this morning, Wade asked me, "Why didn't you use the kind that says your are pregnant?"
"Because they were mean the last two times and kept telling me I was 'Not Pregnant!' I didn't want to see that again," I explained.
Well, after getting my blood drawn this morning, I couldn't resist stopping off at the pharmacy to pick up another test.
I can't stop staring at the test! Love seeing that precious word.
Waiting on pins and needles for the doctor to call with blood work results. They should know something by 1:00. I will update when I hear. Oh, how I am praying hard for some good news!

I did the same thing this time. I went to buy another test with WORDS after a positive 'line' result just to verify I did see two lines. I like the worded ones:) They make it that more special. ha
ReplyDelete