I kept debating on if I wanted to start putting belly pictures up - after all, we still haven't had our "confirmation" ultrasound - but when I went to look for picture of me during my other two pregnancies, I couldn't find one picture! I am not sure how that happened.
I know I took some when I was pregnant with Charlotte, and I am guessing I did when I was pregnant with Frances (poor Frances, other than the blog documenting her entire life, she has gotten the shaft in the pregnancy documentation!), but where they are, I have no clue. I did find a few printed ones in one of Charlotte's baby albums (again, sorry Frances!), but I didn't have a sign show how far along I was and since I can't find the .jpgs, I don't know when they were taken.
Funny, I seem to be doing this backwards. Isn't the last child supposed to get the raw end of the deal when it comes to baby books? This little one will have the Cadillac of baby books when I am done (via this lovely blog and Blurb), Frances has NOTHING, and Charlotte has a baby album with the few pregnancy pictures I took and her ultrasound pictures, and The Pregnancy Journal.
But I digress.
Realizing all this made me want to start keeping track of my belly pictures. After all, I am pretty sure this will be my last time being pregnant. I don't want to miss a second of this pregnancy and I sure don't want to lose the pictures like I did with Charlotte's pictures!
I did have to scan one of the pictures I did find. I know this isn't the first one we took - I remember that one being taken in our bathroom and I am pretty sure I was holding up my fingers to show I was 6 weeks along. I am not sure why I did not make Wade take another picture here - I look horrible! But, as you can tell by the smile on my face, I couldn't be more happy to be pregnant.
Some things never change.
Pregnant with Charlotte. I am already in maternity pants, so I am guessing I am about 8 weeks here.
5 weeks along with Baby #3. A little pooch starting to come out. I can see it when I look down, but I don't think others can tell.
I am still feeling good. I did get "sick" yesterday for the first time, but it was short lived. I am pretty tired, but still not as bad as I remember it being. And I am still eating us out of house and home. Chips, chips, salsa, dip, more chips. Right now I am craving popcorn, but since I have already had fried pickles today, I am trying to be strong!
Ten days to go...


No comments:
Post a Comment