This morning I called to make my appointment for my ultrasound. It will be on May 4th at 11:00 - so 15 days until we get to see our little one and check for a heart beat.
I am not going to lie, I am nervous. Excitement over the news has dimmed and nerves are taking over. Every little pull or cramp has me panicking. I seem to remember having cramps with Charlotte - something about the ovaries having cysts on them from being stimulated from the medicine - or maybe that is just me trying to comfort my fears. Either way, it helps.
I know the baby is smaller than a mustard seed right now, but I can feel pressure. If I walk too much or stand too long, I start to get uncomfortable. I am sure part of it is just from fear - fear that I will miscarry.
I am trying hard to stay positive and keep my excitement up, but I will feel much better once we see that little peanut on the screen and see his/her heart ticking.
Fifteen days to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment