Really, I can't! I am just so tickled that I am pregnant! I probably told Wade a thousand times yesterday, "I'm pregnant!" or "I have a baby in my belly!" just because it was a thrill to say those words.
While we aren't ready to announce it to the world, I couldn't help but tell quite a few people yesterday. And, I am not going to lie, it was fun every time.
After all, one of the things I specifically prayed for was to 1) have a positive pregnancy test and 2) get to say the words "I'm pregnant!"
If I wait to say those words until we are "safe" then I might miss my chance to say it. I know there could be a chance this was a bad egg and I could miscarry, but for now I am choosing to think positive (shocking, I know!) and soak up every second of this pregnancy.
God was so good and answered our prayers. I can only trust that He will watch over this pregnancy and continue to answer my other prayers (healthy baby, FULL term baby (you hear that little one....no preemie this time!), to get to see the baby on an ultrasound, to feel him/her moving in my tummy, and to hold a precious newborn...OUR newborn!).
And guess what?
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is so good.

Enjoy every second of this! You have earned this happy feeling:)
ReplyDeleteIf you always focus on the "what ifs" you might miss all the joy surrounding you.
(This message comes from a true pessimist, perhaps I should heed my own advice;)
Yeah! You're pregnant! I've been smiling for you, too. Keep smiling and enjoy every minute. God has a plan for you and this little one. We'll just have to wait and see exactly what that plan is, but I'll keeping sending prayers for a healthy, full term baby!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this pregnancy and here is to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
ReplyDelete