Thursday, July 8, 2010

Regular OB check-up

Today I had my regular OB check-up.  Yes, I know, another check-up.  But this should be the last time I see both doctors in one week.  From here on out, we (me, Dr. T, and Dr. B) are going to try to schedule my appointments so that I am seeing one of them every two weeks, and when the time comes, one of them once week.   

This visit was extremely uneventful.  I waited 45 minutes to see Dr. T and when I was finally called back, all was said and done in under 15 minutes! 

But, there is great news.  I gained 10 pounds since my last visit with him!  Woo hoo!  All this force feeding eating is paying off!  I am now at 139 pounds and just 16 pounds away from my goal.  All I have to do is gain two pounds a week from here on out and I am home free.

(This sweet little baby is doing flips in my belly as I type.  LOVE IT!)

The baby's heart rate was at 155 and everything else looked good (my blood pressure and my belly's measurement). 

Not much else to report.  I will see Dr. T again in 4 weeks for another "regular" check-up.  Until then, more eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment