This past week you made your first trip to the white beaches of Florida! For some crazy reason you decided that it was time for morning sickness to come back and had me getting sick 3 of the 7 days we were there. It was awesome.
By the fourth or fifth day I started having contraction and it gave me quite a scare. I would love to say they have completely gone away, but they haven't. I am very anxious for my high risk check up on Thursday to make sure you are still doing okay in there.
Your sisters gave you lots of love this past week and Charlotte made sure I didn't let you get too much sun. "He may be hot in dare!" she warned me.
Your sweet sister Frances touched the bottom of the pool when she jumped in and made me stick you (my belly) out of the water so she could tell you about it. She put her face right up to my belly and yelled, "TISS-MISS BABY, I TOUCH DA BOTTOM!!!"
Your big sisters love you so very much!
your first day at the beach
getting a kiss from Charlotte
more kisses from Charlotte
She just adores you!
And you were the perfect touch to our Sony and Cher costume! It wouldn't have been nearly as funny without you in my belly.
Here I am at 18.5 weeks pregnant (the picture was taken on Saturday and I start a new week on Wednesday). Not too shabby if you ask me. Could be worse!
(Random side note: I am not exactly sure what happened while I was in the sun. It seems the sun only hit my arms and above my bikini top. I am Casper from my bikini top on down!)
When I got home I weighed in at 146. That means we are almost to our goal of 155 pounds, and that I have gained over 10 pounds in a month! Less than 5 weeks until I am 24 weeks and about 9 pounds to our goal. I am very excited. I am ready to stop having to worry about everything I eat!
I hope you enjoyed your trip to the beach and can't wait to see you playing in the sand next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment