Saturday, August 21, 2010

Belly shot - 22.5 weeks

I know I should be taking these belly shots, oh I don't know, on the day I change to a new week (Wednesday), but with the excitement of a new week and the dreaded shot looming over my head, I never seem to remember.  So, without further ado, here is my growing belly at 22.5 weeks.  It is getting rather large and we have a long ways to go!

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous and what a great dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan! Not that you need it anymore, but it is from Target. They have some really cute ones that I was thinking of getting in small for when I am not pregnant! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blair, Amy D. told me about your blog a few weeks ago. Just wanted to stop by to say hello, and to tell you how beautiful you look in that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Brittney (I think that is your name...trying to figure it out from your blog). So glad you are following along.

    ReplyDelete