Monday, August 9, 2010

Comparing pregnancies

So sweet Frances wasn't totally neglected!  I found the journal I wrote to her while she was in my belly.  Granted, I didn't do a very good job keeping up with what was going on, but I did do something!  It even has some of her ultrasound pictures in there.

Here are the stats:

Wade felt the baby kick:
Charlotte - 21 weeks, 6 days
Frances - 20 weeks, 1 day
Christmas Baby - 19 weeks, 3 days

Weight at 20 weeks:
Charlotte - 144.5 pounds
Frances - 133 pounds (good night! at 25 weeks I was only up to 140 pounds)
Christmas Baby - 148.5 pounds

Cravings:
Charlotte - Hamburgers, hamburgers, and more hamburgers
Frances - Fried cheese, anything spicy, chips, & sweets. "Nothing very healthy sad to say."  (Guess I shouldn't be too surprised it took us almost 3 years to get her eat anything healthy!)
Christmas Baby - salad, fruit, BBQ, dirty rice

I also learned that my fFN test came back positive at 30 weeks.  When the fFN test is positive, it means your body has started the process of readying for labor.  It could mean labor could start as early as two weeks from the positive test, or your body could take its time and go another 10 weeks.  It doesn't really tell you when as much as give you a heads up that the baby is getting ready. 

I made it 4 weeks past that positive test before my body went into labor. 

I have been feeling really good the past week or so.  My energy is back and I am loving every second of being pregnant (something I could not say during morning sickness!).  I am hoping that this baby will decide to be different than his/her sisters and stay cooking in my belly well past 34 weeks.  His/her stats are definitely different, so maybe there is hope!

My GROWING belly!  20 weeks, 4 days.
(I can no longer see my toes and I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment