skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
May Flower Seed
Our quest for baby #3
Pages
Home
Why I started this blog
Learning I was in early ovarian failure
Answered prayers!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Hiccups
This morning I finally caught the baby having the hiccups on video. If you look to the top left of my belly, you can see it bouncing with each hiccup! Love that feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Other Blog
Growing May Flowers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(117)
▼
November
(12)
A ton of bricks
35 week check-up
Highs and lows
Further than I've ever gone before
Setting up the crib
34 week check-up
34 weeks
Hiccups
Bed rest - day 5
33 weeks
Bed rest - day 1
32 weeks, 5 days
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment