There is a chance that yesterday was the day you were created. Amazing. I am humbled by modern medicine and all it can do to create life.
If in fact you were conceived yesterday, your due date would be Friday, October 29 - just a few days before Frances' due date. Let's just hope you are more patient than your two sisters and "cook" longer than they did.
Yesterday was such a surreal day. I was so anxious before the procedure, but felt at peace the second it was done. I know that we are trying all that we can to get you in our life, and I will be happy with either outcome.
It will be a long two weeks waiting to take that pregnancy test, but we have waited this long. I think I am slowly starting to catch onto this patience thing.
So my love, the countdown begins!
Much love,
Mama
Yesterday was such a surreal day. I was so anxious before the procedure, but felt at peace the second it was done. I know that we are trying all that we can to get you in our life, and I will be happy with either outcome.
It will be a long two weeks waiting to take that pregnancy test, but we have waited this long. I think I am slowly starting to catch onto this patience thing.
So my love, the countdown begins!
Much love,
Mama

The next two weeks is going to fly by!!!
ReplyDelete