Okay, okay, so I don't know if we are having a girl, and no, I will not name that poor child Patience. But this child has taught me more about having patience, and more importantly, that waiting won't kill me.
The ultrasound technician was not able to squeeze us in during the time slot Wade could get away from work, so we will just have to wait until our scheduled appointment tomorrow at 11:00.
I almost laughed when she said they were booked. This place is a fertility clinic and very accommodating to their patients' schedules. This baby is just destined to make me wait.
Wonder if that means he/she will make it to their due date!? How amazing would that be!
I am actually feeling much better cramping wise. We brought the girls Down da Bayou yesterday morning and they spent the night with my sister. Tammy is watching the girls for me this morning, so I can take it easy. I spent most (alright, ALL) of the afternoon firmly planted on the couch and my cramping has died down. In fact, I don't even feel my right ovary right now! So maybe I do just need to take it easy.
Morning sickness is still in full gear though - not that I am complaining. Just documenting! It is getting stronger and more persistent and I am going to take that as a very good sign. It is now getting to the point where eating is difficult (which is new for me - this pregnancy is TOTALLY different than my two previous ones. I am either having a boy or I am just older and becoming a total wuss!). I have cravings, but once that craving is put in front of me, I get sick and can't eat it. I have to force the food down.
So, until tomorrow. Can't wait to see that little one on the screen!

UGH! The waiting is killing me, I can't even imagine what you're feeling!
ReplyDeleteI never once had morning sickness when I was pregnant with Jackson. I never even got nauseated, not once! For such an uneventful pregnancy, he sure had a pretty incredible birth!
Sending you good vibes that the morning sickness subsides and you can chow down! Take care of yourself mama;)