I am trying very hard to be patient for our ultrasound appointment on Tuesday, but am going to try to move our appointment to tomorrow. We had initially not scheduled it on Monday thinking Wade would be working at an office in the neighboring town, but turns out, he is in town tomorrow.
I have been having a lot of cramping and, as of the past four days, what I can only describe as contractions. I am also very aware of my right ovary. At times it is sharp pains, others just a dull throb, but I can feel it at all times. To me, that is just not normal and I am starting to fear this is a tubal pregnancy.
I called the doctor yesterday and he said that contractions (or contraction like feelings) are "normal" starting around 6-8 weeks. Still doesn't ease my concern, especially with my history of pre-term labor. Not that I think I am going into labor...just that I don't feel that this is "normal."
Morning sickness is still here with a vengeance. I wake up feeling sick and go to bed feeling sick, with little reprieve in between. My body hates to throw up and will do everything in it's power not to (or maybe that is just me and not my body!), so thankfully I have yet to do that. Just a lot of deep breathing and gagging. Not that I am complaining! It is a welcome part of pregnancy and I am thankful it is here. Without it, I think I might be driving my doctor (and husband!) crazy!
(Or should I say "more crazy" because I am pretty sure we hit crazy three days ago.)
Hopefully tomorrow's ultrasound will show that all is well and my fears are just a crazy side effect of these pregnancy hormones!

No comments:
Post a Comment