Sunday, May 30, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel

Yesterday (at 10 weeks, 3 days), I woke up feeling great!  I actually had an appetite and did not feel nauseous!  I cannot even begin to describe how rejuvenated I felt - it is amazing how much feeling bad takes out of you.

And I did great all day until about 4:00.  Wade fixed the girls lasagna for dinner and the smell was just too much for Christmas Baby. 

Now, I HATE throwing up (from here on out to be referred to as "getting sick" because even the word grosses me out).  I swear I was built with a stop valve that keeps me from getting sick, but this baby has proven to be stronger than the "valve." 

I got sick twice the morning of Aunt Say Say's grand opening, and thanks to the lasagna, I got sick two more times. 

Not fun! 

Thankfully after getting sick, other than being weak and tired, I felt better.  I was actually hungry for dinner (something I have not been feeling for the past 4 weeks), and was craving a salad.  I ordered one from a nearby restaurant and headed out to go pick it up.  I made it to the stop sign before I started feeling sick.  I was barely able to get the car door open before I got sick again. 

Good times. 

Yet again, I felt better after.  And this morning, I woke up feeling great.  I have been able to eat pretty much anything and everything all day long.  I did have a moment of nausea while cooking dinner, but it was brief.

Hallelujah!  I can see the light at the end of this morning sickness tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment