Time is just flying by. I feel like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant, and yet that was five weeks ago!
I have been doing much better since getting on the Zofran, and actually haven't had to take any yet today! Very exciting stuff. Maybe this morning sickness was intense, but short - I will take that.
My belly (and backside!) are growing every day and I love, love, love looking down and seeing that bump! I am still trying to take it easy, and can definitely tell when I do too much. After a busy day with the girls yesterday, I had to put myself to bed at 8:30. I could no longer function! Amazing what growing a baby takes out of you.
My profile picture from last night doesn't look much different than the one Wade took four weeks ago....
...other than a bit more junk in my trunk (same dress, MUCH tighter around the bottom!)
But when I look down, I can see the bump.
And you can see if from the side, just a touch!

No comments:
Post a Comment