Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Weeks

I know you can't see me right now, but I'm doing a happy dance right now (and so is Christmas Baby -love seeing my belly dance around!).  We made it to 30 weeks! 

Yes, I know I have never delivered any earlier than 34 weeks, but with preterm labor, there is just so much uncertainty.  You just never know what will happen or WHEN it will happen.  I am so thankful to be out of the 20-something weeks and inching our way closer to the "safe zone." 

Nothing new to report on the baby.  I have a regular check-up tomorrow and hopefully my last high-risk one next week. 

The baby is still moving around a ton and now that he/she is getting bigger, my belly moves right along with it. 

Here's hoping I'll get the chance to post at least 6 more weeks of belly growth! 

You hear that Christmas Baby?  Six or more weeks of "cooking!"
30 weeks
and a belly shot for good measure

No comments:

Post a Comment