This morning we were all sitting in the imaging center's waiting room (so Frances could get her follow-up x-ray for her hip dysplasia), and the kids were getting restless. Even Christmas Baby. She was moving all over the place.
(Again, just using "she" for ease of writing.)
"Charlotte," I whispered.
She looked up at me and knew just what I was calling her for. She sat right beside me and put her hand on my belly. Christmas Baby did another flip, but Charlotte didn't seem to notice it - which surprised me, because it was a BIG flip.
"When the baby moves, it is going to feel something like this," I said as I moved my fingers tickling her arm.
"Oh, okay," she said then sat there completely sill, hand still on my belly.
Then Christmas Baby did it again - one big flip. Charlotte slowly turned her head towards me, the her eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across her face.
"Did you feel that?" I asked.
She gave me a BIG head nod and and even bigger smile.
Thank you Christmas Baby for FINALLY letting your big sister feel you move!

No comments:
Post a Comment