Wednesday, October 27, 2010

32 weeks


Today I'm 32 weeks!  The baby is moving around a ton.  I have been trying to get a video of my belly moving, but of course this shy one stops every time I press record. 

The other night Wade and I were watching a movie and the baby kicked me in the bladder.  I made Wade pause the movie as I had to go to the bathroom right then - waiting was not an option.  I got really sad when I sat back down to watch the movie as I realized this is the last time I am going to ever have that feeling.  Well, I might have it a few more times during this pregnacy, but then that is it.  This is the last time a baby will ever grow in my belly.

Granted being kicked in the bladder is not a fun feeling, but there is something about a life growing inside of you and kicking you.  It is a humbling feeling to know you are growing a life that shares a part of your DNA.  God's design is pretty amazing!

Tomorrow I have another check-up with Dr. T.  I am pretty sure I will be moving to weekly visits with him now that I have been released from Dr. B.  Can't wait to hear that heart beat tomorrow.  That is always my favorite part of the check-ups. 

Eight more weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 32 weeks Blair! So happy that you and that sweet baby are healthy!

    I'm also ready to find out what you are having! Me and Mel have a little dinner wager on the sex....COME ON LITTLE BOY!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete