Yay! Another week down! I really do love Wednesdays because we are one week further along and I can breathe just a touch easier each passing week.
The other day I was reading the blog of a friend who is a few weeks ahead of me. She had all the pictures up of her son's nursery and when I got to the pictures of his closet, the blood drained from my face. I hadn't even thought about where we were going to put Christmas Baby's clothes. Seriously. Didn't even cross my mind.
Scary!
So today I spent the better part of the day cleaning out my closet in order to make room for Christmas Baby. He (again, just using "he" for ease of writing) will be spending the first couple of months in our room since his sisters are unable to share a room.
(We have tried a dozen or so times, but it is a nightmare each and every time. They have totally different sleep patterns/methods and it will never work out. Our game plan is to get Christmas Baby sleeping through the night, then move his crib into Charlotte's room with her. She still gets up every now and again during the night, so a baby waking her up won't really mess with her sleep too much. I hope.)
Once the closet's bottom rack was cleared out, it was off to Target to get some supplies. While there I decided to mosey on down the baby aisles and had so much fun! I could not wipe the smile off my face. I picked up some much needed gear (new pumping supplies, nu-nus, changing table supplies) and with each item I put in my cart, got more and more excited about this baby's arrival!
It is hard to believe that in a few short weeks (3.5 weeks if history repeats itself), we will be snuggling with this precious gift growing in my belly.
What a joyous day that will be!

Yeah!! 31 weeks is a great milestone. You're doing so so great. I know what you mean about not having space for the baby... when we got home from the hospital, I had a small panic attack when I realized that I didn't know where any of his or Mary Laine's things were - they were all kind of thrown in drawers and closets together. I'm much better now that I've gotten everything organized. It has been so fun following your progress. So proud of you!
ReplyDelete