Monday, October 25, 2010

Hiccup!

My precious little one,

You just had your first hiccups!  Well, it is the first time you have had them and I have felt them.  Love, love, LOVE that feeling!

I tried to get a video of my belly bouncing to the beat of your hiccups, but every time I pressed record, you would stop.  Soon after I stopped taping, you would start back up hiccuping.  How do you do that!?  Are you going to be camera shy when you come out, or do you just know that once you are out I will be taking a million pictures so you are just holding off as long as you can? 

Why must you torture your mother so?

Thanks for throwing me a bone and letting feel those sweet hiccups.  They made my day!

Much love,
Mama
(31 weeks, 5 days pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment