My belly keeps growing and growing and growing...and I love it! The jeans I wore throughout both my previous pregnancies are getting pretty tight these days. Looks like I might need to invest in a new pair of maternity jeans if I am going to make it through until December!
25 weeks
I also got the results back on my glucose test. By Tuesday afternoon I hadn't heard from my doctor and I started to get concerned. I really feared Dr. T just didn't want to give me any more bad news! But after tracking down his nurse, it turns out that my sugar levels were "great." No gestational diabetes for me!
However, my iron levels were a bit low. They were not under the "normal" range, but they were pretty close to being too low. Dr. T wants me to start taking an iron supplement to help keep my levels in the normal range.
My next check-up is in 6 days (on Tuesday), and hopefully Dr. B will have good news so we can take the girls to the first LSU home game!

You look so great! Very cute dress! Is it maternity? Love that little bump. It sounds like your doctor is totally on the ball. Hope things continue to go well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah! It is maternity. Got it at Motherhood (well Destination Maternity...whatever they call it now. But it was in the Motherhood section). Perfect for LSU games and this purple loving freak!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!! Oh pregnancy really looks great on you! LOVE IT! Cannot wait to meet christmas baby.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandi!
ReplyDeleteEager to get an update on Christmas baby! Hope all is well at your appointment today. And I agree with Sarah and Mandi...That dress is so cute on you! Love it!
ReplyDelete